newYou can now listen to Fox News articles!
sometimes, a French toast The craving comes, and you can’t do anything else until you give it.
Well, the next time that happens, feast on this incredible French toast made with St. Pierre’s Bakery for a dessert and a treat. delicious breakfast Which brings a taste of Paris to your home.
St. Pierre’s Bakery has been voted America’s favorite brioche, and it’s a favorite of celebrities like Jennifer Lopez and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and we’re betting it’ll quickly become a darling head of your housealso, after sinking your teeth into the first bite.
Brioche French Toast by St. Pierre’s Bakery
Makes 1 serving
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
– 2 slices of St. Pierre Brioche Loaf
– 1 egg
– 1.4 fl oz milk
– tsp cinnamon
– butter or oil for frying
– fresh berries
- Put milk in a mixing bowl, add egg and cinnamon.
- Whisk together lightly until well blended.
- Pour the mixture into a large, shallow dish that is larger than the brioche slices.
- Melt butter (or add oil) in a frying pan.
- Dip both sides of the brioche into the egg mixture.
- Put the brioche in the pan and cook till it turns golden brown in color from both the sides.
- Top with fresh berries of your choice and drizzle with your favorite type of syrup.
This original recipe is owned by stpierrebakery.com and was shared with Fox News Digital.