Mumbai: Woman dies after accidentally consuming rat poison Mumbai News – Times of India

Mumbai: A 24-year-old woman died after drinking alcohol by mistake rat poison Stomach pain medicine place in Mumbai Sakinaka areaa police officer said on Sunday.
Kajal Gawane died in a civic-run on Saturday KEM Hospital She told that on August 13, her husband was trekking after accidentally consuming rat poison.
He was first taken to a private hospital and then shifted to KEM Hospital, where he died following an accident Death The case was registered on Sunday.
The family members have told the police that they do not suspect any conspiracy, though the investigation into the incident is on, he said.